Lordstown Motors, going public sometime in the 4th quarter when it merges with DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. (DPHC), unveiled the interior of it’s Endurance electric pickup truck.
The photos reveal a large instrument cluster screen that extends halfway through the cab, with some analog buttons.
Here are the specs on the Endurance:
- Base Price: $52,500
- Safety Rating (Front, Side, Rollover): 5 / 5 / 4
- ADAS-LDW, AEB, Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Software – OTA (Over the Air Updates)
- Fault monitoring – OTA realtime
- EV Range (EPA cycle): 250+ miles
- Charging time (95% SOC, Level 2-7kW AC/Level 3 DC): 10 hrs / 0.5 to 1.5 hrs
- Off-board power for tools and accessory (stationary) 120V, 30 amp
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Towing Capacity: 7,500 lbs
- Drivetrain layout: 4 Hub Electric Motors
- Brakes Front/Rear: Custom in hub motor brakes
- Wheels: 20 in
- Horsepower Peak: 600 hp
- Electrical Power Steering Assist
- Top Speed (Software Governed): 80 mph (128 kph)
- Gradeability at GVW: 30%
- Warranty: 3-years bumper-to-bumper; 8-year battery warranty
Lordstown says it has 40,000 reservations their pickup truck, which will be built in an old GM factory, sometime next year.
Lordstown will trade under the stock symbol RIDE on the Nasdaq.
Disclosure: I don’t own any of the stocks listed in this article, nor do I plan on adding any in the near future.